Belt tension meter
The tension meter is used to perform a pre-tension test on commercially available belt systems quickly and easily by means of frequency measurement.
Fully electronic and equipped with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology, the meter enables precise adjustment of all V, toothed and flat belts that have to be tensioned in the range from 10 to 600 Hz.
- Measuring range: 10–600 Hz
- Measurement accuracy: 10–400 Hz ± 1% / >400 Hz ± 2%
- Resolution: 10–99.9 Hz: 0.1 Hz / >100 Hz: 1 Hz
- Measurement method: contact-free (acoustic with electronic interference noise suppression)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V Micro (AAA cells)
- Operating time: >48 h permanent measurement (depending on the quality of the batteries used). Automatic shut down after 2 minutes of non-use
- Current consumption: max. 12 mA
- Indicator: - dual-row LCD, 2 x 8 characters
- The measurement must never be performed while the drive is running
- The meter is not permitted or certified for use in potentially explosive areas.