The line laser is a measuring device for aligning drive pulleys laterally, horizontally and vertically using a laser beam, preventing heavy wear to the edges of the belt.
- Laser beam range approx. 5 to 10 m
- Laser class 2 (EN 60825-1:1997)
- Wavelength 630–680 mm
- Power < 1 mW
- Power supply 2 x 1.5 V (LR44)
- Never look directly into the laser beam and do not point it at other people, animals or strongly reflective surfaces.
- The device and the target points contain high-powered magnets.
- Individuals with pacemakers should not use the device due to safety reasons. Keep a safe distance away from electronic devices and wristwatches in order to prevent interference.
- The device must not be used in potentially explosive areas.