machine vise / steel
NC vice jaw width 125 mm
Body and jaw holder mild steel.
Hardened and ground all sides.
NC vices can be used for a wide range of clamping tasks:
- Repeat accuracy ≤0.01 mm
- Fixed jaw locked in all axis (X,Y,Z)
- Vertical use directly on the machine table
- Wide clamping range by using attachment step jaws
- Can be laid on the side, with fastening holes for slot spacing of 63 mm and 100 mm
- Quick pre-adjustment of the clamping range using locking pins
- Basic equipment includes two reversible screw-on jaws and one crank handle