H2Omit Vent Drains allow accumulated water to drain out the bottom of an enclosure. The UL-approved vent drains also function as an air pressure equalizer, reducing the harmful effects of temperature-induced vacuums that could pull water and moisture into the enclosure.
• Uses gravity to remove collected liquids
• One-way mechanical shut-off when pressure is equalized prevents water and contaminants from entering the enclosure
• Helps reduce corrosion that can limit the life of internal electrical and electronic components
• Installs in a 7/8-in. hole in the bottom of enclosure with provided nut or in a 1/2-in. NPT/NPS threaded conduit hub
• Installs in the bottom of mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel or non-metallic enclosures
• Maintains enclosure’s UL Type rating when properly installed
• Stainless Steel Vent Drain
• Corrosion-resistant polyester material with a Type 304 stainless steel sleeve
• Non-Metallic Drain Vent
• Corrosion-resistant polyester material
• 2.00-in. long x 1.25-in. outside diameter
Reference the Spec Sheet in the Downloads tab for complete product specifications.