● Minimum dimensions
● Mounting without pipes
● Metallic wiper edge for piston rod
● Clamping lever can be swivelled into small recesses
● Workpiece clamping without any side loads
● Unimpeded loading and unloading of the clamping fixture
● Long clamping lever adaptable to the workpiece
● Mounting position: any
Compact clamps are designed for application in hydraulic clamping fixtures where oil supply is effected through drilled channels in the fixture body. Due to the minimum space required, the compact clamp is especially suitable for clamping fixtures with little space for the installation of hydraulic clamping elements.
A clamping recess in the workpiece a little bit wider than the clamping lever is sufficient as clamping surface.
Typical applications are:
• Rotary indexing fixtures in horizontal and vertical machining centres
• Clamping fixtures for machining of several sides and complete machining
• Multiple clamping fixtures with many workpieces that are closely arranged
• Test systems for motors, gears, etc.
• Assembly lines
cartridge and flange type, with optional pneumatic position monitoring
max. operating pressure 250 bar
max. clamping force: 2.5 - 10.5 kN
usable clamping stroke: 4.5 - 8.5 mm
adm. flow rate 4 - 25 cm³/s