SPH19S is the piezoresistive pressure sensor with isolated construction and precise compensation. It uses high stable monosilicon sensor die. Stainless steel 316L housing with diameter Ф19mm. Wider temperature compensation and zero correction are calibrated by laser trimming technics. The measured
pressure is transmitted onto silicon die through 316L diaphragm and inner sealed silicon oil, to transform the pressure to electric signal.The sensor die doesn't contact the measuring medium directly, which forms to isolated structure, suitable for various liquid medium.
• High stability monosilicon sensor die.
• Voltage excitation.
• Isolated structure, suitable various fliud.
• All in 316L stainless steel.
• Hastelloy C, Tantalum diaphragm material optional.
• Measuring range: 0~40 kPa...60MPa
• Power supply: 5-12VDC
• Electrical connection: φ0.5mm Kovar pin or flexible wire
• Bridge resistance: 6kΩ
• Respond time(10%-90% ): < 1ms
• Insulation resistance: 500MΩ/500VDC
• Industrial process control
• Gas, liquid pressure measure
• Aviation and navigation inspection
• Refrigeration equipment and air conditioner