The core sensor is high precision monosilicon technology with SP38H, it can be built-in static pressure and temperature compensation, which maximum improves the static pressure and temperature performance of the sensor. With high overload and high static pressure, high static pressure up to 40MPa. SP38H is suitable for all kinds of harsh environment, the working temperature is -40~85°C. SP38H monosilicon differential pressure transmitter is widely used in process control, environmental control, flow control, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, servo valve and transmission, chemical products and chemical industry as well as medical instrument and so on.
• Three-diaphragm overload structure(≤3M Pa)
No overload protection diaphragm
• High long term stability <±0.05%F.S./year.
• Extremely low pressure and temperature hysteresis.
• Built-in temperature sensitive element.
• Various of isolating diaphragm to meet a wide range of anti-corrosion requirements.
• Rugged construction with little effect of repackaging stress.
• Differential pressure range: 0-60mbar...10bar
• Power supply: 2.5-5VDC
• Electrical connection: 100mm silicone rubber soft wire
• Common mode voltage output: 50% of input(typical)
• Mechanical connection for housing: M27×2(M), 2 3/16-16 UNS, M56×1.5(M), M45x1 .5(M)
• Response time(10%-90% ): <2ms
• Working temperature: -40℃~ +85℃
• Temperature effect on zero: ±0.05% F.S./℃
• Diaphragm material: SUS316L/ hastelloy C
• Long term drift: <±0.05% F.S./year
• Pressure hysteresis: <±0.05% F.S.