For stripping the layers (peels) and silk of corn cob husk.
• It consists of these main two sections; shaker feeder, base husker.
• Shaker feeder pan & chute and also; husking area rod covers, oscillator bearing support frame, oscillator paddles, chain coupling guards, belt-pulley guards, waste and product discharge chutes are made of stainless steel.
• St. steel painted mild steel construction frame chassis for the strongest design.
• Husker roll dimensions: (bore diameter is 45mm=1 ¾” ; outside diameter:70mm±1mm * length:295,5mm) standard profile husker roll teeth number is 11.
• One husking lane is crated between two rubber roll shafts on the base husker. Each rubber roll line length is approx. 1478mm=58”
• Each 2 husking roll shafts arranged into one husking lane.
• Each 4 husking roll shafts are powered through one enclosed bevel gear and the all bevel gears are driven by single belt-pulley mechanism and electric motor.
• Loosing supported bearings for remedying of wear on teeth of rubber rolls.
• Bearing bodies of husking roll shafts are made of bronze at infeed side and aluminum at discharge side with bronze bushing all.
• Oscillator mechanism driven by motoreducer on the base husker.
• Husker bed angle can be adjusted manually with 3˚step between 6˚ and 12˚.
• Centralized lubrication grease points.
• Electrically safety switches on the rod guards.
Various Capacitied models depending on husking lane number; 4-lane, 6-lane, 8-lane, 12-lane and 16-lane.