Automatic heat sealer
ASTM F 1921-98
Testing Machines Inc
Testing capabilities include: heat sealing, heat seal testing and hot tack testing. The SL-10 Hot Tack and Heat Seal Tester provides critical information needed to determine ideal sealing conditions for packaging films.
SL10 Hot Tack Tester & Seal Tester
- Conforms to ASTM F1921 for hot tack seal testing
- Direct touch color screen
- Computer controlled pressure, temperature and dwell time
- Ethernet port, Printer Port, 2 USB Ports, PS/2 Keyboard Port, VGA Monitor Port
- Independent upper & lower sealing temperatures
- Dual load cells for consistent sealing surface pressure
- Measures actual dwell time on the sealing sample
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Case with hardware
- Conforms to ASTM F2029 Standard Practices for Making Heatseals for Determination of Heatsealability of Flexible Webs as Measured by Seal Strength
Benefits of the SL10 Hot Tack Tester
& Seal Tester
The SL10 Hot Tack Tester & Seal Tester's touch-screen computer allows the operator to quickly change key parameters such as pressure, temperature and dwell time.
The built-in dual-load cells measure the actual force applied to the film. The computer controlled temperature is assured to +/-2°F across the entire width of the film sample.