laboratory density meter
The Electronic Densimeter 21-21-14 can measure a maximum capacity of to 3 kg. Wide measuring capacity enables measuring of samples without cutting and provides average density of whole sample. Sensor and water tank size can be customized depending on sample size. Easy and convenient “auto-weighing function” is a standard feature.
Rubber, Plastic, Metals, Glass, Ceramic, Food, Wood, Medical
• Large samples (up to 3 kg) can be measured easily.
• Minimum resolution of 0.01 g/cm3 and reference value of 0.001 g/cm3.
• Improved working efficiency and repeatability with auto-weighing function (semi-automatic measurement).
• Floating objects and pellets can be measured easily.
• Density variation of absorbent sample can be measured.
Liquid mode (optional kit required)
• Density resolution of 0.01 g/cm3 and reference value of 0.001 g/cm3
• Liquid density temperature compensation achieved by setting liquid coefficient value depending on temperature.
• Selectable measuring time.