The Electronic Densimeter 21-21-12 provides an easy density measurement of not only solid and liquid sample density, but also the added function of powder density measurement with a resolution of 0.001 g/cm3 and reference value of 0.0001 g/cm3. The new sensor and auto-weighing function improve accuracy and efficiency.
Rubber, Plastic, Metals, Glass, Ceramic, Food, Wood, Medical
• Higher accuracy with a resolution of 0.001 g/cm3 and reference value of 0.0001 g/cm3.
• No need to open and close the lid with new sensor - a smaller lid results in less error value and less operation time.
• Improved working efficiency and repeatability with auto-weighing function (semi-automatic measurement).
• New function of powder density (substituted) measurement.
• Floating objects and pellets can be measured easily.
• Density variation of absorbent sample can be measured.
• Selectable measuring time from 5 options.
Liquid mode (optional kit required)
• Density resolution of 0.001 g/cm3 and reference value of 0.0001 g/cm3
• Liquid density temperature compensation achieved by setting liquid coefficient value depending on temperature.
• Selectable measuring time.