laboratory density meter
Rubber, Plastic, Metals, Glass, Ceramic, Food, Wood, Medical
* For measuring solid and liquid specific gravity
* Density resolution: 0.001g/cm³
* Liquid Mode available with option kit
* The volume of a solid sample can be measured
* Able to compensate water temperature and specific gravity of solution on front switches
* Specific gravity is automatically calculated
* Selectable measuring time
* Can measure specific gravity of less than 1
* Automatic compensation for room temperature
• Highly precise general-purpose model with density resolution of 0.001g/cm³, measurable weight 0.01~300g
• Capable of measuring specific gravity of liquid (other than those with high viscosity, which need optional parts)
• Capable of setting the actual water temperature and specific gravity of the solution with front keys and
automatically compensating the measured specific gravity.
• Capable of measuring plastic pellets.
• Capable of measuring readily floating samples, such as urethane rubber, plastics, sponge, and wood.
• Result judgments with Comparator Mode is available.
• Optional Setting Mode is available for distinction of uncertain sample or development of new material.
• Easy connection to PC with standard equipped interface (RS232C: 9 pins, male connector).
• Capable to measure the compensated liquid density by setting compensated liquid temperature and
compensating temperature rate.
Indication: Weight in the air; Weight in the water; Value of specific gravity; Volume