laboratory density meter
The Electronic Densimeter 21-21-05 provides a highly accurate calculation of specific gravity of almost any object of any shape. The revolutionary compact design makes specific gravity measurement simple and accurate.
* For measuring solid and liquid specific gravity
* Density resolution: 0.0001g/cm³
* Capable of measuring solid specific gravity and volume, and its variations down to the fourth decimal place.
Rubber, Plastic, Metals, Glass, Ceramic, Food, Wood, Medical
• Densimeter with super-accuracy of density resolution of 0.0001g/cm3.
• Very simple measuring procedure allows anyone to use easily
• Solid volume and specific gravity of solid and liquid can be measured with one unit.
• Capable of measuring volume variation factor.
• Capable of indicating errors for the measured value.
• Capable of setting measurement time at will.
• Capable of compensating water temperature at will: capable of compensating water temperature,
which is required for the measurement of the specific gravity.
• Capable of measuring plastic pellets.
• Capable of measuring readily floating samples, such as urethane rubber, plastics, sponge, and wood.
• Volume of sample needed for measurement is about 50cc.
• To measure different samples successively, just simply replace the beaker.
• A measurement result represents only value obtained through measurement at room temperature.
Indication: Weight in the air; Weight in the water; Value of specific gravity; Volume