Derived from ATS, the ATS-x tube seal tester is the tool for electronic control of the weld strength of plastic and metalloplastic pipes directly.
It has, in addition to the ATS, mainly traceability tools which are a date-stamped ticket printer or data acquisition software on a PC.
It allows the operator to verify the integrity of the weld by the absence of leakage under the effect of a crushing force applied to the sample to be tested, while remaining repeatable
from one test to another.
It allows, like the ATS, to set up two kinds of tests:
- Test with micro-leakage which increases with the pressurized and causes a burst
- Burst test to determine the resistance of welds. An abacus of correspondence between pressure and force is supplied with the machine (maximum force 1000 N.)
- Housing made of PVC on a metal frame ensuring rigidity.
- Supplied with two anvils of different size depending on the size of the tube.
- Safety door preventing the cylinder from lowering to the safety position.
- Connection to compressed air relaxed to 6 bars by means of a rilsan connection diameter 8 mm.
- Transparent receptacle cleanable in the event of the tube bursting.
- Very precise electronic force sensor
- Integrated printer for receipt at the end of the cycle.
- additional RS 232 for PC connection with software included
The sample holder has an adjustable stopper, allowing testing of a wide variety of sample shapes, as well as a ruler to ensure positional repeatability of each product.