The air mass flow sensors in the MCS100 series are suitable for air flow rate measurement in various types of physical science equipment as well as confirmation of vacuum suction of minute electronic parts.
* - 5 ms high-speed response by a mass flow meter sensor of Azbil's original technology
* - A larger output differential can be secured between pickup and non-pickup conditions when comparing with a standard pressure sensor
* - Compact and lightweight allowing the flow sensor to be installed anywhere even just above the nozzle (direct mounting onto the air tube between nozzle and ejector), enabling the high response for detection of pickup
* - Accurate detection is ensured by the MCS' unique flow rate measurement system which is not influenced by suction pressure fluctuations like pressure sensors are
* - Single setup control is possible at controller side due to an analog output signal even if pickup nozzle is changed. Filter clogging or nozzle deformation can be detected with flow rate at non-pickup state
* - Both pickup and bringing-back of chip in the mounting process can be detected because the flow in both positive and reverse directions can be detected