type 1 surge arrester / single-pole / 2-pole / 3-pole
single-pole, 2-pole, 3-pole, 4-pole, N-PE, DIN rail, AC, three-phase, single-phase
for electrical installations
· Lightning impulse current (10/350us): 50kA.
· Response time: ≤100ns.
· Max. backup fuse: 500A
· Failure indication.
· For electrical installations.
· Suitable for lightning protection of power supply system in areas with high risk of lightning strike (LPZ0B or interface between LPZ0B and LPZ1).
· Can handle lightning currents and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
· Application-optimized and prewired combined lightning current.
· Particularly useful in a high lightning density area where the risk of heavy surge current or even direct strike is high (e.g.: buildings equipped with lightning rods).
· High quality lightning protection components.
· High reliable quality assurance.
· Temperature control trip device.
· Fast response time.
· Competitively priced against other brands.
· During installation, please connect according to the installation schematic diagram.
· Power must be cut off during installation, live operation is strictly prohibited, and connecting wires must meet the requirements.