· Iimp: 25kA.
· No follow current.
· Imax: 100kA.
· T1 + T2 + T3 coordination.
· Combined impulse: 20kV.
· Pole number: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P, 1+1NPE, 3+1NPE.
· Voltage protection level: ≤1.3kV.
· Anti-counterfeiting label pressure molding, ensure the uniqueness of the product.
· Remote signal terminals, the product can be configured remote terminals, remote monitoring.
· The shell adopts thermal plastic material, high flame retardant, anti-corrosion, harsh environment still normal use.
Selection of surge protector
The grading of the surge protector (commonly known as lightning protection) is assessed according to the IEC61024 subdivision lightning protection theory, which is installed at the junction of the partition. Technical requirements and functions differ. The first-stage lightning protection device is installed between the 0-1 zone, high for the flow requirement, the minimum requirement of GB50057 is 12.5 kA (10/350), and the second and third levels are installed between the 1-2 and 2-3 zones, mainly to suppress the overvoltage.