· Iimp: 25kA/pole (10/350µs).
· Voltage protection level: < 2.0kV.
· Standardized 35mm rail mounting.
· Compliant with EN / IEC 61643-11 standards.
· Suitable for the Class 1 lightning protection of the power system.
· Widely used in mobile communication base stations, microwave communication bureaus/stations, telecommunication rooms, industrial mining, civil aviation, financial securities and other power systems.
· For various power distribution stations, power distribution rooms, power distribution cabinets, switch boxes, and other equipment that are important and vulnerable to lightning strikes.
· Against surges at direct lightning stroke (in presence of lightning conductor)and against indirect surges on the electrical networks.
· High flame retardant, anti-corrosion.
· Reliable quality and long service life.
· Large discharge energy.
· High protection level.
· Class I surge protector is suitable for LPZOA area of lightning strike or interface between LPZOB and LPZ1 area.