- Hinge body: self-extinguish high-rigidity SUPER-technopolymer,
black or grey colour RAL 7040 (C33).
- Rotation pin: glass-fibre reinforced polyamide-based tecnopolymer
(PA), black or grey colour RAL 7040 (C33).
- Assembly kit (see assembly instructions):
- n°4 technopolymer covers (fig.3).
- n°4 technopolymer bushings (fig.4 e fig.5).
- n°2 thermoplastic elastomer safety plugs (fig.7) to guarantee IP67
- Switch: four slow action electrical contacts with double interruption
Zb shaped (see IEC EN 60947-5-1) wich can be set in normally open
(NO) or normally closed (NC) mode in production.
Positive opening in compliance with IEC EN 60947-5-1 annex K: the
separation of the electrical contacts is the direct result of an actuator
action on which an action force is applied by means of non elastic
elements, that is to say not dependant on, for example, spring-like
The contact elements guarantee a self-cleaning action of the silver-alloy
Thanks to its housing made out of SUPER-technopolymer, the CFSW
hinge guarantees the double insulation of the internal circuits, therefore
there is no need of grounding connection. Furthermore, the housing
protects the electric contacts from shocks, atmospheric agents and
accidental penetration of tools.