type 3 surge protector / with housing / low-voltage / for data and telecommunication lines
with housing, low-voltage
for data and telecommunication lines, for computer networks, telecommunications
Min.: 0 A
Max.: 3,000 A
Min.: 0 V
Max.: 8 V
FATECH surge protectors for signal system are used for protection of information technology systems, and radio frequency systems, we also call signal surge protectors, or coaxial surge protectors. Signal surge protectors have two types, one is with pluggable module, and functional design for DIN rail, another one is regular signal surge protectors, which can give your computer network, telecommunication lines, cable lines and control lines reliable surge protection.
1) RJ45 surge protectors are applied to the protection against inductive over voltage, power interference & electrostatic discharge (ESD) for sensitive lines of telecommunications. e.g. computer network equipment, switches, routers, HUBs & MODEMs.
2) Convenient mounting
3) Low insertion loss, low residual voltage
4) Built-in semiconductor, quick response
5) Low capacitance design, excellent transmission
6) Can be designed and manufactured according to special requests of clients.
7) Transmission rate: 100M.
3. Electrical Parameters
1) Max. cont. operating voltage Uc: 8V
2) Interface: RJ45
3) Max. discharge current (8/20μs): 5KA
4) Nominal discharge current (8/20μs): 1.5KA
5) Type of Network: Network signal transmission system
6) Nominal voltage 50(60)Hz Un: 6V
7) Rated Current IL: 0.5A
8) Adapt transmission rate: 100MBit/s
9) Mounting: Bolt fixing
10) Response Time tA: <=10ns
11) Housing material: Aluminium alloy
12) Operation temperature range / humidity / altitude: -40℃~+80℃/30%~90%/3000m
13) Protected Line (Pairs): (1,2);(3,6)