FIP has developed a VKD DUAL BLOCK® ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design.
VKD is a True Union ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required by industrial applications.
Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
• Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise the axial force effect.
• Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
• PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
• Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
• Floating full bore ball with high surface finish
• Integrated bracket for valve anchoring
• Ball seat carriers can be adjusted using the Easytorque adjustment kit
Ergonomic HIPVC handle equipped with removable tool to adjust the ball seat carrier.
Handle lock 0°- 90° SHKD (available as an accessory) ergonomically operable during service and padlockable
Robust integrated bracket for valve anchoring, for easy and quick automation even after valve installation on the system via the Power Quick module (optional)
DUAL BLOCK® patented lock system that ensures union nut tightening hold even in severe conditions such as vibrations or heat dilation