The DK DIALOCK® diaphragm valve is particularly suitable for shutting off and regulating abrasive or dirty fluids. The new internal geometry of the body optimises fluid dynamic efficiency by increasing the flow rate and ensuring an optimum linearity of the flow adjustment curve. The DK is extremely compact and very light.
The innovative handwheel is equipped with a patented immediate and ergonomic operating locking device that allows it to be adjusted and locked in any position.
• Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
• Optimised fluid dynamic design: maximum output flow rate thanks to the optimised efficiency of the fluid dynamics that characterise the new internal geometry of the body
• Internal components in metal, totally isolated from the fluid and external environment
• Modularity of the range: only 2 handwheel and 4 diaphragm and bonnet sizes for 7 different valve sizes
• Non-rising handwheel that stays at the same height during rotation, equipped with a graduated optical indicator protected by a transparent PVC cap with seal O-Ring
• Bonnet fastening screws in AISI 316 steel protected against the external environment by PE plugs. Absence of metal parts exposed to the external environment to prevent any risk of corrosion
• New flanged bodies: the new bodies, characterised by a monolithic flanged structure, are available in PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H and PVDF. This design, free from body and flange joints, greatly reduces mechanical stress and increases system performance.