FIP has developed a TKD DUAL BLOCK® ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design.
TKD is a True Union diverting and mixing ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required in industrial applications.
• Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
• Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise axial force effects
• Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
• PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
• Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
• High surface finish stem with double O-Ring and double connection key to the ball, equipped with visual ball position indicator for correct handle installation
• Integrated bracket for valve anchoring
• Possibility of installing pneumatic and/or electric actuators thanks to the robust anchor tower for easy and quick automation using the Power Quick module (optional)