The VKR DUAL BLOCK® valve combines high reliability and safety aspects typical of VKD full bore ball valves with the new flow adjustment function with typical linear curve that meets the most stringent needs typical of industrial applications.
• Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
• Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust seals and minimise the axial force effect.
• Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
• PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
• Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
• High surface finish stem with double O-Ring and double connection key to ball
• Integrated bracket for valve anchoring
• Ball seat carrier can be adjusted using the Easytorque adjustment kit
• Actuation option: version with electric modulating actuator with 4-20 mA / 0-10 V inlet and 4-20 mA / 0-10 V outlet to monitor the position
• Valve suitable for carrying fluids that are clean and free of suspended particles
HIPVC ergonomic multifunctional handle with position indicator and tool to adjust the ball seat carrier
Flow direction indication plate and opening angle with graduated scale with 5° detail for clear and accurate readings
90° operating angle that permits the use of standard quarter turn actuators