Parker's MPI™ Series is an inverted two ferrule design engineered and manufactured to provide secure, tight, and leak resistant connections for small bore instrumentation applications up to 15,000 PSI.
Parker MPI™ Fittings are an inverted two ferrule, compression design. They are engineered and manufactured to provide secure, tight, and leak-resistant connections throughout industry, including off-shore oil and gas exploration platforms, research labs, and other facilities that require operating pressures in the range of 6,000 to 15,000 psi.
MPI™ Fittings are ideally suited to handle liquids, gases, or chemicals and can be used on a wide variety of tubing materials including cold drawn – 1/8 hard (unannealed) stainless steel tubing, annealed 2507 seamless tubing or instrument grade thick-walled annealed stainless steel. Every Parker MPI™ Fitting is supplied complete and ready to install.
• Oil and Gas
• Front ferrule with corrosion-resistant Parker Suparcase® forms a seal between the tube, body and ferrule. It also provides a mechanical hold on the tube.
• Back ferrule with corrosion-resistant Parker Suparcase® provides a strong mechanical hold on the tube.
• Longer thread area for improved resistance to pressure and load on the ferrules.
• Molybdenum disulfide-coated inverted nut helps prevent galling, provides easier assembly, and permits multiple remakes.
• Long tube-support area improves resistance to vibration and line loads.
• Offshore Process Panels
• Chemical Injection
• Well Head Control Panels
• High Pressure Tanks