Parker's MB Series ball valves, with barstock body and compact design, offer positive shut off or directional control of fluids. These ball valves work in a variety of pressure and temperature applications.up to 3,000 PSI.
Parker's MB Series ball valves, with their barstock, compact design, offer positive shut off or directional control of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The unique one piece seat/packing design insures excellent sealing characteristics while accommodating a superior temperature range (-65⁰F to 300⁰F), up to 3000 PSIG and long cycle life.
These valves are available in two-way and three-way configurations, brass and stainless steel construction, with a wide variety of port connections. Also, all ports are suitable as inlets to full operating pressure of the valve.
• Oil and Gas
• One piece seat/packing design
• Broad temperature range
• Coated metal inserts
• One piece stem/ball
• Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports
• Panel mountable to 1/4"" thickness
• Bi-directional flow
• Handle indicates direction of flow
• Full operating pressure at any port
• Positive handle stops
• Color coded handles
• 100% factory tested
• Vent option
• Manual, electric or pneumatic actuation
• Leak-tight center-off position on three-way valves