Needle Valves, SM Series - 20,000 PSI | #20SM4071
Parker Autoclave's SM Series needle valves are a non-rotating rising stem design, with working pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar). Tubing sizes range from 1/4" to 1-1/2".The valve connections utilize the Parker Autoclave coned and threaded design.
Parker Autoclave's SM Series needle valves are designed with large ports for high flow applications. These valves have a non-rotating rising stem bar stock design with working pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar). The cone and thread connections utilize Parker Autoclave tubing with sizes from 1/4" to 1". Operating temperatures can go from -423F to 1200°F (-252°C to 649°C) with special graphite braided yarn packing (HT). 316 stainless steel construction is the standard material with other options available. Along with their many features these valves provide dependable and trouble free service in wide variety of applications.
• Oil and Gas
• Largest-port valves available for medium pressure applications.
• Tubing sizes available from 1/4” to 1”.
• Rising stem/barstock body design.
• Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
• New one piece stem design permits ease of assembly and packing replacement.
• Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
• PTFE encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
• Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.