Parker F11 hydraulic motor series has operating pressures up to 420 bar (6,100 psi) and speeds up to 14.000 rpm. The F11 motor is a robust design motor, and can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits. Sizes from 5-19cc.
The high efficient Parker bent axis design motors, with unique spherical piston concept gives thermal shock resistance. The motors are rated up to 420bar pressure levels, and speeds up to 14000rpm. The well proven gear synchronization and double tapered bearing concept gives a very robust and reliable motor in demanding applications, applicable for both open and closed loop systems. Combined with our well proven track record of durable motors, we have an outstanding uptime. Sizes from 5-19cc
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic motors operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments.
• Government (Non Aerospace)
• Natural Resources
• Transportation (Non Aerospace)
• Displacement from 5-19 cc – support various applications.
• Gear synchronization – robust and reliable
• High overall efficiency – reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fuel consumption.
• Low noise level – meeting industry noise emissions.
• Low weight – reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fuel consumption.
• Laminated piston rings –- low internal leakage, high overall efficiency
• High speed capability – suitable for a variety of applications
• Operating pressures up to 420 bar
• Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO, SAE and CETOP standards.