Parker V12 hydraulic motor series has an operating pressures up to 480 bar (7,000 psi) and speeds up to 7.900 rpm. V12 is a robust design and can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits. Sizes 60-80cc.
The Series V12 is a Bent Axis, Variable Displacement Motor. This renowned series of impressively engineered motors is intended for both open and closed circuits has been specifically designed for the most demanding mobile applications. However the V12 can also be utilized in a wide variety of other applications. Available in 2 sizes in ISO, SAE and Cartridge versions. The small envelope size makes for a clean and cost-effective installation.
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic pumps operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments.
• Natural Resources
• Displacement 60 cc and 80 cc
• High operating speeds thanks to low weight pistons
• Wide displacement ration (5:1)
• Broad range of controls for most applications
• ISO, SAE and Cartridge versions
• High overall efficiency throughout the entire displacement range
• The 9-piston design provides high start-up torque and smooth operation
• Small envelop size and a high power-to-weight ratio
• Low noise levels due to a very compact and sturdy design with smooth fluid passages
• Long service life and proven reliability
• Construction Equipment
• Oil & Gas