Parker F1 hydraulic truck pump series has operating pressures up to 400 bar (5,800 psi) and speeds up to 3100 rpm. The F1 pump has a robust design that provides circuit reliability for the most demanding truck applications, sizes from 12-103 cc.
Parker’s hydraulic truck pump series F1 featuring high self-priming speed and high efficiency and is one of the leading truck pumps in the market. The F1 pump provide circuit reliability at speeds up to 3100 rpm at 400 bar (5,800 PSI). The F1 hydraulic pump is a very efficient and straight forward pump design with unsurpassed reliability. Its small envelope size gives a simple and inexpensive installation.
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic pumps operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments.
• Displacement from 12-103 cc – support various applications.
• High selfpriming speeds – increased productivity.
• High overall efficiency – increased reliability.
• Low noise level – meeting industry noise emissions.
• Low weight – reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fuel consumption.
• Laminated piston rings – low leakage resulting in more uptime.
• Installation above the reservoir level possible – flexibility in installation.
• Operating pressures up to 400 bar (ISO) / 350 bar (SAE).
• Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO and SAE standards.
• Small installation dimensions – fits wide range of applications.
• Tolerates low and high temperature shocks – suitable for the most demanding environments.
• Cargo cranes
• Hook loaders
• Skip loaders
• Multipurpose vehicles