The Parker PD Series pump offers variable displacement axial piston pumps for open-circuit applications. Featuring a compact footprint and continuous operating pressure of up to 4,060 psi, PD piston pumps provide quiet operation and efficient control.
Compact and efficient, the Parker PD Series of Positive Displacement Open-Circuit Piston Pumps boosts productivity in medium pressure industrial applications. Featuring a rugged cradle-bearing design, wide temperature range, full power thru-drive capability and an optional torque limiter, industrial PD pumps ensure reliable performance and quick response. The series also utilizes unique “ripple chamber” technology to reduce pressure pulsations decreasing noise.
Learn more about Parker PD Pump service and benefits under Product Support.
• Oil & Gas
• Material Handling Equipment
• Power Generation
Features and Benefits:
• Proportional electric controls that provide flow on demand
• Large stroking pistons for fast, stable response
• Full power thru-drive capability
• Elastomer seals that eliminate gaskets and external leakage
• Low friction cam and taper-roller shaft bearings
• Industry-low viscosity capability
• Case drain port for horizontal or vertical shaft-up mounting
• Optional maximum and minimum volume stops
• End or side inlet and outlet ports
• Small envelope size
• Wide range of controls