The QTS is a twin screw pump, 100% sanitary use and ideal as a CIP and Process pump, which reduces time and maintenance costs Certifications: 3-A, FDA and EHEDG
- Manufactured in 100% stainless steel , wet parts in SS 316L
- Speed up to 3000 rpm*
- Can handle products with up to 60% entrained air.
- Clamp connections (standard) and DIN, SMS, Bevel Seat connections available.
- Single and double mechanical seal
- Stainless steel rough use bearing box
- Option to increase size of suction and discharge connections
- Optimized rotors
- Narrow tolerances for vacuum capacity
- Stainless steel base available for NEMA or IEC
- 100% high-speed CIP
- Constant flow
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Ideal for abrasive products
- No contact between casing and rotor working at high pressures
- Great suction capacity that eliminates low NPSH problems
- Gentle handling of cut-sensitive products.
- 100% drainable
- Bidirectional: It is possible to recover the product from the line due to being reversible