diameter measuring machine / length / control / continuous
Measured physical value:
- Designed for fast and accurate length determination of elements to be cut, such as tubes, aluminium profiles, and wood.
- Other versions of equipment available: for measurement control (without saw), different tables for saw (or any other machine) can be made on demand.
- The tabletop with rollers.
- The counter will calculate the cuts made by machine and will signal on end of a series of cutting.
- Easy and user-friendly touchscreen panel interface (available in Polish, English, German or Russian, other languages on demand).
- The cutting history is stored inside panel on replaceable flash-drive.
- (Optional) barcode scanner – for value input automatisation.
- (Optional) pneumatic clamps.
- Positioning accuracy to 0.3 mm/m.
- Bumper movement speed can be adjusted according to individual preferences.
- The construction is made of anodized aluminium with a possibility to be mounted to the floor.
Maximum positioning length: 2300-6600 mm (90.55"-259.84")
Tabletops width: 255 mm (10")
Feed table length: 2300-6600 mm (90.55"-259.84")
Overall machine width: 660 mm (25.98")
Overall machine length: 5140-14880 mm (202.36"-585.82")
Working height: 850-950 mm (33.46"-37.4")
Maximum diameter of cut element: 60 x 60 mm (2.36"x2.36")
Voltage: 230 V
Power: 500 W
Touchscreen panel: Yes
Cutting history with flash memory: Yes
Saw in standard: No
Barcode scanner in standard: No
Pneumatic clamps in standard: No