Drum pump for lubrication systems
11 - 40 bar, 1 - 50 L | 400000 series
- Delivery 5 kg / min. (11 lb / min.) - 8 Kg / min. (17 lb / min.) - 16 liters / min. (4.2 gal / min.) - 28 liters / min. (7.3 gal / min.)
- Maximum pressure air command: 7 bar (103 psi) - 14 bar (206 psi)
- Features at a temperature of lubricant use Max: NLGI 2
- Temperature range: +5 ° C to +80 ° C (+41 ° F ÷ +176 º F)
- Attack Air Command: 3 / 4 "UNI ISO 228 / 1 (3 / 4" BSP)
- Exit lubricant:G 1 / 2 "UNI ISO 228 / 1 (1 / 2" BSP)
- Operating Humidity:90% relative humidity
- Level of sound pressure continuous: >85 dB (A)
- Weight: 28 kg. (61 lb)
These powerful and robust pumps are used on commercial drums or on thanks of great dimensions like grease barrel pumps, lubricants, other non-corrosive fluids or in the field of the lubrication for the filling of tanks or the feeding of centralized systems.
They are composed of a pneumatic motor with piston in synthetic rubber, moved vertically by the compressed air, and of a bar with achrome-plated steel piston, that aspiring the fluid from the bottom of the barrel and distribute it with a pressure whose value is linked to the compression ratio of the pump.
PNEUMATIC HOISTER FOR 180KG TANK
This hoister is realised to facilitate handling operation of drums.
- Heavy duty pneumatic 40:1 ratio pump
- 9 kg/min. at 5 bar (73.5 psi) air pressure
- NLGI 3 grease
- Suitable for 180 kg. drums
- Lift mechanism