The compact solution for explosion-risk environments
- Protective casing for explosion-risk environment
- Compatible with: 02 System - System 26
- Tank: 10 KG, 30 KG, 100 KG
- Quick swap pump modules means zero downtown and disruption to pipe-work during pump maintenance.
- Flow rate: 110 cc/min (with 2 pumping elements)
- Degree of motor protection: IP45
- Maximum operating pressure: 380 bar
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to +40°C
- Minimum level capacitive switch and visual maximum level as standard
- Lubricants: Lubricating Oil Min. 32 cSt; Grease Max. NLGI2
Oil and Grease lubrication for explosion-risk environments (ATEX)
The MINI SUMO II ATEX electric pump is the compact solution equipped with protective casing that make it suitable for use in explosion risk environments (ATEX), Zone 1 and 2, Zone 2 and 22, and generally with all the most difficult environmental conditions.
It’s ideal for medium-large sized systems that operate in hazardous conditions and that use both Oil and Grease with maximum consistency NLGI2.
It can be used with Dual Line system, that thanks to the two lubricant feed lines it’s ideal for large machinery, and with the progressive system Serial 26, allowing the metered dispensing of lubricant with a total control of the system.
Quick Swap System
Both pumping modules can be quickly replaced from the front mounting of the pump. No pipe work needs to be disrupted meaning near-zero downtime during maintenance.
MINI SUMO II ATEX is suitable for the heavy industy and explosion risk environments.