Cryogenic ball valve
- For extremely low temperatures.
- Valves are rising stem ball valve designed with an integral bonnet extension that prevents cryogenic liquids from reaching the stem packing by enabling the liquids to boil and convert to gas.
- Bonnet extension with live loaded stem seal.
- Body cavity relief hole in ball to prevent over-pressure due to thermal expansion.
- Blow out proof stem.
- Engineered material components to ensure low thermal stress.
- For all types of cryogen services including oxygen, hydrogen, methane, ammonia, nitrogen, fluorine, LNG and others.
Athena manufactures cryogenic valve from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificates, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1 available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies.