machine tool vise / for grinding machines / hydraulic / vertical
040 410 ARNOLD TWIN series
for machine tools, for grinding machines
high-pressure, twin clamping
Max. clamping force:
25 kN, 50 kN
High pressure ARNOLD TWIN vices are capable of clamping two pieces simultaneously.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
- Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
- Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
- Clamping force is 25/50 kN, depending on the size.
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
- Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
- Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.
- 6 different clamping types, interchanging the position of standard jaws: either by rotating the side jaws and fitting the stepped jaw in the middle, or by fitting any of the central jaws on the side closets to the handle.
- To clamp a single workpiece, place it in Station II.
3RD HAND MECHANISM
Function which permits first one work-piece to be clamped and then the other, enabling it to be fitted in the vertical position.
Operation of the 3rd Hand: By turning the handle bring the moveable jaw I towards the work-piece situated in station I until it is clamped.
Maintaining the turn bring moveable jaw II towards the work-piece situated in station II until it is clamped.
Continuing with the turn, jumpstart the intensifier and start to clamp with high pressure.