machine tool vise / pneumatic / horizontal / high-pressure
010 600 ARNOLD CLASSIC series
for machine tools
Max. clamping force:
40 kN, 50 kN, 80 kN
High pressure ARNOLD CLASSIC vices achieve a clamping force of up to 80 kN.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- The force applied by the high pressure spindle is transmitted to the work-piece right in the centre of the clamping jaw.
- Large aperture up to 375 mm and 845 mm if the body is in two parts.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50/80 kN, depending on the model.
- ARNOLD CLASSIC spindles can be used independently from the vice as a power clamping element in a workholding set up.
- Designed to automate processes and robotize them .
- Pneumo-hydraulic high pressure single acting intensifier, supplied by compressed air at 6 bars.
- Clamping force adjustable by the air pressure (see manual).
- Automatic stroke for closing and opening up to 3 mm.
- The vice operation may be manual (used with a valve unit sent with the vice) or by using a pedal situated near the machine or may be controlled by CNC by using a solenoid valve.
- Two-parts straight vice option upon request.
TIPS FOR USE
- The air must be filtered (dry air).
- Should control pedal be used: the set of valves supplied with the vice must be placed between the compressor and the pedal, not between the pedal and the vice.
- Connection of the compressor to the vice.
- Filter unit, gauge and lubricator of the air inlet.
Clamping to the machine table can be achieved through the holes and the slots on the side of the vice.
It can be supplied with a rotary base.