machine tool vise / vertical / horizontal / high-pressure
020 120 ARNOLD MAT series
for machine tools
Max. clamping force:
25 kN, 40 kN, 50 kN
High pressure ARNOLD MAT vices maintain their length irrespective of the size of the part, for which they are especially ideal for machining centres (vertical and horizontal).
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- Ideal for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
- Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
- Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
- May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws located in the body.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50 kN, depending on the model.
- Two clamping possibilities of the work piece, either towards the fixed head or in reverse direction.
- Fitted with a high pressure mechanical intensifier.
- Power regulator optional.
- Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.
TIPS FOR USE
- Should reverse clamping be needed, just place the spindle at the rear part of the fixed head, clamped by four screws. Then rotate the spindle shoe and the moveable jaw.