PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve
Lined wafer butterfly valve is split body designed for a wide variety of liners such as PTFE, EPDM, NBR, FPM, PU to fit a wide range of applications.
PTFE is the preferred material for corrosive applications in chemical industry.
PU is the preferred material for abrasive applications.
EPDM is the preferred rubber for water industries.
NBR is the preferred rubber for oil transportation.
FPM is the preferred rubber for wide range of medium composition and temperature.
Wafer design makes the valve convenient for connection between flanges and save length in pipe line.
– ISO5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation
– Isolation height according to plant prescription
– Dirt scraper prevents moisture penetrating into the shaft area
– Three PTFE impregnated SS316L bearings are provided for precision alignment of the disc-shaft
– 3 layers sealing system ensures environment protection
– PTFE seat and rubber seat version interchangeable each other• PTFE-liner for chemically toxic and highly corrosive media, rubber liner for various of industry applications
– Silicon rubber energized back behind PTFE seat makes the sealing between liner and disc stable and offer a wide range of temperature
– One-piece disc-shaft design reduces the valve torque and increases Kv
– PTFE or rubber lined disc design option avoids high cost by expensive metal in corrosive applications
– Bubble-tight shut of at full pressure rating
– Can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible