Butt Welded Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve
AFC triple eccentric butterfly valve incorporates true triple-offset geometry to provide bubble-tight sealing. The result is the fully bidirectional zero-leakage shutoff valve that sets the benchmark for reliable, repeatable isolation performance. The valve is metal seated valves providing a tight shut off ( 0 leakage ) sealing, valves shall be regularly lubricated along with their operation by injection of suitable grease. Due to the absence of any body cavity and as well as a simple & tough design.
AFC butterfly valve meets the demanding requirements for bidirectional shutoff to deliver high-quality isolation for a range of applications, including power and steam, tank and terminal, petrochemical, upstream production, refining, and gas processing operations.
1. AFC butterfly valve is featured by simple structure, small volume and light weight, and it is easy to install and adjust. The valve is widely used in the medium and low pressure pipeline.
2. Good sealing performance，corrosion resistance，high pressure and temperature resistance, smart control and safe use.
3. The unique design of triple eccentricity makes no friction between the sealing surface and extend the valve service life.
4. The elastic seal is produced by the torque.
5. The wedge design makes the valve close more and more tightly by automatic sealing function, and there’s compensation and zero leakage between the sealing surfaces.