Double Flanged High Performance Butterfly Valve
AFC Double Flange High Performance Butterfly Valves provide accurate control of high capacity, moderate pressure drop services. The double offset design provides an approximate equal percentage flow characteristic and facilitates tight class VI shut-off, resilient-seated construction or class IV with metal seals.
Our product has a small size and light weight, and has a self-cleaning function between the plug and the valve seat. Therefore, it is very suitable for viscous fiber media and media containing suspended solid particles. Due to the low thermal expansion caused by temperature, the Butterfly Valve has good sealing performance. High Performance valves are available in Soft Seat (Up to200°Cdepending on size and pressure), and Metal Seat (Up to600°C) variants (fire safe on application).
1. Fire-proof valve is tested to API607 4th Edition and BS6755 Part2.
2. Fixed collar is installed in the top of axis,2”-24”，when axis breaks accident, avoid the upper part to move out of gland.
3. Convenient to maintain and upkeep valve seats. Replace axis only by taking inserts down, without disassembling disc.
4. Superior control characteristics and Inherent flow characteristic is modified equal percentage.
5. Available in a wide choice of material for a broad range of applications.
6. Tight shut-off even in control applications.