oil pump / for chemicals / electric / roller
oil, for chemicals
suction, radial, axial, transfer, plastic
Min.: 10 m³/h (353.1467 ft³/h)
Max.: 400 m³/h (14,125.8667 ft³/h)
16 bar (232.06 psi)
Min.: 5 m (16'04")
Max.: 110 m (360'10")
Single stage, end suction centrifugal pumps.
• Main pump dimensions are compatible with DIN 24256 (ISO
• Single entry, closed type impeller is used.
• Radial vanes are used behind the impellers to lower the
pressure and to balance the thrust (axial force).
• The pump and the motor are connected by means of a flexible
coupling on a common base plate.
• Maintenance of the pump is very easy. The shaft and other
rotating parts can be removed without dismantling the suction
and the discharge system.
• Since the pump uses many standard parts, spare parts are
• These pumps are designed so that there is no need for
external cooling. Due to natural convection the pump
temperature decreases towards the roller bearing