The touchMATRIX® devices MX350 / MX355 combine the function of counter and frequency display and offer the parallel display of two sizes from different measurement methods.
The devices are largely identical, but the MX355 offers an inverted incremental HTL / RS422 input and a higher input frequency up to 1 MHz.
• Incremental input with format A, /A, B, /B
• Differential, single-ended HTL / RS422
• Input frequency up to 1 MHz
• 3 control inputs for HTL / PNP signals
• Power supply 18 ... 30 VDC
• 24 V auxiliary output for encoder supply
• 3.78 x 1.89 inch norm panel housing and IP65 protection
• Bright and high-contrast display with event-dependent colour variations
• Emulation of a 7-segment display inclusively icons and units
• Intuitive and easy parameterization by plain text and touchscreen
• Multi-function device for use as speedometer / tachometer, pulse counter / position indicator, number counter and total counter
• Operating modes such as scaling, average filter, start up suppression
• Linearization with 24 control points
• Option AC: Power supply 115 ... 230 VAC
• Option AO: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
• Option AR: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
• Option CO: 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
• Option CR: 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
• Option RL: 2 relay outputs
Options can be combined.