This 50 ton C frame press is suitable for performing work involving deep-drawing, forming and stamping.
Designed with an upper- and lower table with DIN-650 T-grooves. The upper table ensures a perfect alignment by means of two cylindrical lateral guides (∅ 50 mm).
We produce this 50 ton C frame press with a selector for manual / semi-automatic / automatic work-mode, two speeds, a pressure switch and light guards in the frontal working area of the press. The cylinder stroke is easy to adjust with the end-stroke switches.
All our C-frame presses are made in Europe and delivered according to the latest CE standards. High quality guaranteed!
• Force [tn]: 50
• Motor power [kw]: 4
• Throat depth [mm]: 265
• Working speed [mm/sec]: 6.3
• Approaching speed [mm/sec]: 32
• Return speed [mm/sec]: 42
• Maximum pressure [bar]: 320
• Piston stroke [mm]: 250
• Guides diameter [mm]: 50
• Lower table size [mm]: 700 x 450
• Upper table size [mm]: 550 x 300
• Max. vertical light [mm]: 400
• Working height [mm]: 850
• Total length [mm]: 1290
• Total width (frontal) [mm]: 1160
• Overall height [mm]: 2085
• Weight [kg]: 1750
• Equipped with an upper- and lower table with T-grooves (DIN-650); tools can be easily fastened onto the tables
• Perfect alignment thanks to two lateral guides for the upper table
• Two lateral protection screens (which can be opened) with level IV safety light guards at the front
• The cylinder stroke is easy to adjust with the end-stroke switches
• Manual / semi-automatic / automatic mode
• Two cylinder speeds
• Pressure switch and manometer
• Operation by means of a foot pedal