• Brushless motor with integrated freely programmable servo controller
• High dynamics and efficiency through field-oriented control (FOC)
• Logic supply: 15-36 V;
• Magnetic singleturn absolute encoder with 4096 I / rev. (12 bit)
• Connector system: M8 / M12
Intelligent brushless motor with embedded motion controller, position feedback, RS232 and CAN / CANopen interface. The integrated control system reduces the amount of wiring required for power supply and communication, and improves electromagnetic compatibility significantly. The intelligent motor is already optimally designed, ready for immediate operation and thus enables simple integration in small spaces.
• Digital and analog inputs/outputs:
• 4 digital inputs: 5-24 V, NPN or PNP configurable
• 2 digital outputs: 5-24 V, 0.5 A, NPN Open-Collector
• 1 analog input: 12 bit, 0-5 V
• Feedback: Integrated magnetic single-turn absolute encoder with a resolution of 4096 increments per revolution (12 bit).
• Safety: Protection against over-current, over-temperature, under-voltage and over-voltage, I2t and following error.