piston valve / for centralized lubrication systems / grease
for centralized lubrication systems
Min.: -30 °C (-22 °F)
Max.: 80 °C (176 °F)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 400 bar (5,801.5 psi)
Adjustable Discharge 0,1 - 1 cc. per stroke (.006 - .061 cu.in./stroke) Dual Line System
- Temperaute range: -30 to +80°C
- Max pressure (inlet): 400bar (5800psi)
- Cycles: 100/min
- Min. Viscosity: 100 cSt ( 462 SSU)
- Grase Max: 265 ASTM (NLGI2)
- Connections: - inlet : 1/4" - outlet: 5/16" -24NF
The feeder body is made of special anti-friction steel. Pistons are made of hardened steel. Bores and pistons are lapped to provide superior sealing.
The indicator turrets are provided with integral adjusting screws together with a metacrylate cover and seal.
On request an aluminium cover can be supplied. The feeder body has a galvanized finish and featrures an adaptor for single or double outlet conversion.