• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
Digital carbon dioxide sensor
• Digital CO2 sensor with integrated signal processor
• All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the CO2 sensor itself.
• The unique automatic calibration procedure (without fresh air intake) automatically compensates any natural ageing effects.
• The sensor is very well protected against the effects of pollution by means of replaceable PTFE filter caps. Long-term stability is outstanding.
• Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent CO2 concentrations by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the grip.
• The relevant ambient parameter, atmospheric pressure, is measured using the same sensor.
• Long-term measuring operations can be performed with an ALMEMO® data logger in sleep mode; this applies only to current device types with sleep delay (180 seconds).
• 2 primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) CO2 concentration and atmospheric pressure
• Freely selectable measurable variables Two measuring channels are programmed (at our factory).
• CO2 concentration, average value (ppm), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p).
• Alternatively a further variable can be selected.
• CO2 concentration, current value (ppm).