• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
Carbon monoxide probe
• Applications: For measurement, control and warnings in garages, for monitoring the air quality with respect to the maximum allowable concentration at work places (MAC value, e.g. in laboratories and engine test benches)
• Examples from the range of applications: Measurements in air conditioning systems, air purifiers, oxygen rectifiers, greenhouses and oxygen incubators.
• Approved by PTB and approved for exhaust emission measurements in the automotive industry.
• A correction value can be stored in the ALMEMO® connector plug to compensate for the natural ageing of the probes, so optimum output characteristics can be ensured for the whole operating life.