• with integrated atmospheric pressure sensor, for automatic pressure compensation
• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
• Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent flow velocity by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself.
• Digital thermoanemometer with A/D converter in the grip or integrated in the cable
• The probe tube has a small diameter, only 6 mm.
• All relevant measurable variables can be measured using just one sensor.
• Three measuring channels are programmed (at our factory): Temperature (°C, t), Flow velocity (m/s, v), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)